Special Program for Couple’s Ministry
FAMILY ORDER AS IN THE BIBLE
FRIDAY COUPLES MINISTRY (01.05.2020)
Word Of God: Apostle Viliamu Mafo’e
Faitau Tusi Paia (Reader of Scriptures): Pastor Paul Semau
To view more HD content for Word Of God and Worship click here and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
1) 1 KORINITO/ 1 CORINTHIANS 11:3-7
2) EFESO/ EPHESIANS 5:21-24
– FAMILY ORDER IN THE BIBLE – WHO LISTENS TO WHO
***GOD – JESUS – HUSBAND – WIFE***
– Wife listens to Husband, Husband listens to Jesus, Jesus listens to our Father in Heaven. No one can change this order, it has been set by God & with reason.
– The Meaning of Head = The Leader of The Family
– There is an increase in Family Violence in the home in Samoa. The only answer to this problem is using the Word of God.
– Obedience is the Remedy to Family Problems in the home. If both husband and wife do not obey by the order in the bible than this will cause disaster and allow for the devil to attack you.
PART A: SUBMIT
1) EFESO/ EPHESIANS 5:21-24
– WIFE if you are suffering domestic abuse from your husband do your best to submit and not answer back. Men if you are hitting your wife – seek the help of your pastor to help with your temper. Buy a punching bag and use it. Don’t hit your wife. Better you hit the punching bag than get hit by God.
– WIFE stop trying to lead the home or argue with your husband when you are not the head of the family. Submit to your husband at all commands even if it is wrong and continue to Pray. God will help you.
2) KENESE/ GENESIS 3:17
– HUSBAND – Stop blaming Eve for the curse of Mankind. The reason why man is cursed is because Adam listened to Eve. This is a displacement of the order. Adam listened to Eve but he should have resisted and led the way.
– HUSBAND – many ministry of the church is blessed and have high attendance by your wife and children but the ministry that struggles the most is the Mens Ministry. Do your best to attend the Mens Ministry this will aid in you leading your family.
– HUSBAND – When there is no peace in your family it is your fault. Never blame your wife. You are a naturally born leader. It is God ordained that as soon as you marry you become the Head of the Family and run your own home.
4 INSTRUCTIONS FOR HUSBANDS (LEADERS OF THE FAMILY)
1) Husband must Receive All Information
* Wife stop hiding information from your husband about your kids
* Husband ask questions to your wife and children to ensure you receive all the information and make your home a No Secret zone.
2) Husband Makes Decisions
* You are the problem solver and you make the decisions for your family
3) Husband Directs the Family
4) Husband Initiates Action for his family. Make sure you have plans in place for your wife and children.
COUPLES – A BELIEVER & NON-BELIEVER UNION
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE IS A NON BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST. WHY IT WILL BE A HARD MARRIAGE
1) 1 IOANE/ 1 JOHN 1:9
– Because their sin is not cleansed
2) IOANE/ JOHN 5:24
– No everlasting life, after they die.
3) EPERU/ HEBREWS 8:7-13
– No covenant with God. No blessings.
4) 2 KORINITO/ 2 CORINTHIANS 5:18
– Jesus will not know them. They will be a stranger and unrighteous in God’s eyes.
5) KALATIA/ GALATIANS 3:26
– Non Believers are not a child of God but a Child of demons.
6) 1 KORINITO/ 1 CORINTHIANS 1:2
– Not a heir to the throne or a saint. Your life will be like Adam and Eve who were thrown out of the presence of God.
7) EFESO/ EPHESIANS 4:23-24
– Believers are made new. Righteous and Holy. Non believer will remain the same.
ADVICE: When the head is blessed. The whole body is blessed. If you want your family to be blessed, the blessing do not come from any church or any pastor. It all starts with Jesus Christ. When Jesus is in the family He makes it a happy home.
IN JESUS NAME…
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER…AMEN!
Worship Audio Credits:
1. Imela. (Thank You) – Nathaniel Bassey ft. Enitan Adaba
2. O au Afioga – Kingdom Breakthrough Worship Centre, Chch
3. You Know My Name (Cover) Hallelujah Worship Centre Otahuhu
***We do not own the rights to this music
We acknowledge that the Author of this piece is Hallelujah Worship Centre, Otahuhu