- To build up strong families in the church (physically, financially, spiritually).
- Act as role model for the will be men of the church in future.
- Dealing with men is never easy because of their mentality in doing things. But I believe that with the help of the Holy Spirit, we should be able to accomplish what we need from the men.
- To make them understand the importance of their responsibilities both in the families and in the church.
- Men should stand up as leaders in families then that ability as leaders should be injected into the church to run the church smoothly.